Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Friends of Charli and Me, a blog attachment......


Friends of Charli and me,
a blog attachment


Greetings! I am so glad you decided to stop by. Although this may look like a blog it actually isn't. This site is an attachment to my original blog. This is where you will find a list of all of my lovely and treasured bloggy friends. If this is your first time stopping by, I hope you will take a minute, or two, to pop over and visit with them. I promise that you will be glad you did. My friends are the most amazing group of talented, funny, charming, delightful, thoughtful, and caring individuals here in blogland!....


Charli and I would love for you to come and visit us on our main blog. You can reach us by clicking the following link http://charliandme.blogspot.com/
My name is Carol and the little hooligan in the chair is Charli. We look forward to visiting with you.
We hope you have a beautiful day!...
With warmest regards, Carol
Charli and me

8 comments:

  1. I saw your cute comment on somone post and had to check you out. What a daring PUP!!

    If you have a moment join me and come by--- would appreciate your stopping.

    TTFN~~Claudia ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is son's wedding!!!
    I am going to cry I just know it!
    Popped in to say hello and hope your weekend is grand!

    So love Charli!This is just cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a darling photo! i just love these
    antique cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog , greeting from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be righ there Carol.. Charli looks darling!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Fourth Carol! How have you and dear little Charli been? I keep you in my thoughts
    Take care,
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again... I hope you are doing well... Please know I am thinking of you.. Wishing you a happy Fall season.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear friend,
    How is the new year treating you... I hope all is well with you and Charlie.
    Please know you are always in my thoughts.
    blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete